Sunday, October 23, 2011

Mystery Can Seven

Pizza for lunch. That means reheated pizza for dinner. That also means pizza for breakfast tomorrow too, if I pace myself.


No elaborate introduction for the can today.


It looked like a can.



See?


Told you so.


I eventually opened the can. The contents of the can surprised me a little bit.



I didn't think they sold paint in food-sized cans. I'm not sure who "they" is, but I'm pretty sure "they" don't sell paint in small cans like that.


Although, I could very easily be wrong.


After a quick taste (and smell), I discovered that the paint was actually coconut milk. I wasn't very creative today, and I didn't want to spoil my pizza, so I decided to drink the milk right out of the can.


(Please excuse the "bathroom mirror" style pictures)



There were chunks of coconut milk in it.


I do not mean "coconut pulp." I mean: chunks of coagulated coconut milk. Drinking the thick (and somewhat chunky) milk was not pleasant.


Not-vomiting took effort.


See Figure 1 and 2.


[Figure 1]



[Figure 2]


I drank about 3/4 of the can.



Now for my pizza and possibly some Pepto-Bismol®.



--John D.

No comments: