Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 5 - Homeward Bound

Well... we woke up to this...

For a moment I thought I was trapped in a Windows XP wallpaper.

Then we drove through it for a couple of hours until we got to Lancaster, PA.

You might be asking me right now, "Why, haven't you already visited Lancaster, John?"

Yes. Yes I have.

But this time, I got a private tour of the Demuth Tobacco shop. I guess private tours happen when you are possibly related to the original owners from 1771. According to my Dad, we actually are related to the original owners.

I took lots of pictures of the inside of the tobacco shop, but I was told that I could not put them online anyway. So, I drew this picture in three minutes flat. The inside of the tobacco shop looked exactly like this.

By the way. I'm home now.

--John D.

No comments: